Proposals should consider the following suggested topics:
- Queer bodies, performance and performativity
- Sexualities and politics of inclusion
- Gender, race and writing (the body)
- Literature and homosexual desire
- Sexualities and violence
- Women’s writing, history and literary criticism
- Sexualities and visual imaginaries
- Poetry, body and power
- Literature and science
- Translation and gender
- The posthuman in literature and other arts
- Utopia, gender and sexualities
Presentations should not exceed 20 minutes. Submissions should include: name of author/s (including university affiliations), original title of presentation, an abstract of 200-300 words, and a brief biographical note of up to 200 words per author.
Languages: Portuguese, English, and French.
Submissions are due by December 10th, 2016.
Proposals should be to: email@example.com